[MirageOS-devel] tuntap on Yosemite

Hi All

This isn't specific to mirageOS but i assume there a good number of tuntap users here.

I have just install tuntap from the pkg on Yosemite (v 10.10.2) and the installation seems to have worked fine:
e.g.

$ sudo ls /dev/tap
tap0 Â tap10 Âtap12 Âtap14 Âtap2 Â tap4 Â tap6 Â tap8
tap1 Â tap11 Âtap13 Âtap15 Âtap3 Â tap5 Â tap7 Â tap9

But i can't seem to use the tap0 interface, mirageos application cannot connect to tap0 (though they work fine in my other machine) and neither can I using ifconfig.

Any advise?Â

--
Regards
Heidi