Re: [MirageOS-devel] Serving each URL from a separate unikernel: an experiment

On 25 Mar 2015, at 15:04, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Magnus just pushed a new blog post live, where he describes a recent
> experiment.  In it, he tries serving each webpage on his static site from a
> different unikernel. It's a fun idea and all his scripts are public if you'd
> like to try this out for yourselves!
>
> Post: http://www.skjegstad.com/blog/2015/03/25/mirageos-vm-per-url-experiment/
>
> Tweets:
> https://twitter.com/MagnusSkjegstad/status/580737412193738752
> https://twitter.com/amirmc/status/580741532791283712

As a bit of background reading on Jitsu, I've put the camera ready version of
the paper online now that will be presented as NSDI in May:
http://anil.recoil.org/papers/2015-nsdi-jitsu.pdf

The intention is to cook up an "extreme" demo to demonstrate the stack to the
audience, and this is one such excellent demonstrator of the underlying
toolchain to spawn-on-demand.