[MirageOS-devel] Jitsu release plan for NSDI

Hi folks,

I don't recall many threads about Jitsu recently and NSDI is coming up in just
less than two weeks.  It would be good to know where things stand and to ensure
a good release by then.

Things I think we need to cover:
- Blog post for openmirage.org (Magnus to write this?)
- News release (I have a first draft)
- State of the codebase (refresh/testing/releases/etc)

I've added a discussion point to tomorrow's Mirage call [1] but it would be
good to see what we can cover by email.
The last thing I remember from the previous call was about libxl support.

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

Best wishes,
Amir