Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS 2.4 errors on install and mirage-skeleton build

On 29 Apr 2015, at 11:35, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With the latest iteration of by Mirage development VM I'm running Ubuntu 15.04, OCaml 4.01.0a, Opam 1.2, and Mirage 2.4.0. Am I doing something wrong or maybe am I just running too close to the bleeding edge versions of everything?

Our released software are supposed to work fine, although as you might have seen tthe documentation could be improved.,. Thank you for reporting your issues: this will help improve the experience for other users as well.

Some of these problems may be due to using the just-released Ubuntu 15.04 -- did you use my Ubuntu PPA to install OPAM, or do it from source?  I just uploaded the PPAs this morning for Vivid, and haven't fully tested them yet.