Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS 2.4 errors on install and mirage-skeleton build

Dear Robert,

Don't worry about "IP6" appearing in red - it just means that the
example ping program does not handle IPv6 traffic: see

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton/blob/master/ping/unikernel.ml#L48

for the relevant line (I guess the debug output leaves a lot to be desired...).

There is an IPv6-aware ping program in mirage-skeleton/ping6.

Best wishes,
Nicolas