Re: [MirageOS-devel] /dev/net/tun on Cubieboard2

On 30 Apr 2015, at 07:54, Nick Betteridge <buzzheavyyear@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But also, please do feel free to submit a pull request to the xen-arm-builder
> to build the missing modules by default. It was a fairly arbitrary set that
> we picked to just get Xen up and running, and there's no harm in building
> things like tuntap in so that all the Mirage backend modes are available.

I'll do this - I also need to revisit cubieboard4 - sunxi are promising cubieboard4 support in their next release

Good point -- I need to order one as well.  On the ARM hardware front, I've been pointed to a couple of interesting targets:

- USB Armory: ARM A8 on a USB stick running Debian; http://www.inversepath.com/usbarmory.html
- Scaleway continues to make progress on Xen/ARM on their ARM cloud https://github.com/scaleway/kernel-tools/issues/14