Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirage-net-unix problems

> Actually, I just tried it and I have the same problem with tap0 not
> being persistent on Ubuntu 14.04, and this is because
> https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-tuntap hasn't been released yet since
> PR #9.

I'm happy to cut a new release of ocaml-tuntap if it can helps solving the
problems.

This can be tested by doing `opam pin add tuntap --dev`

>> (This isn't helped by me now using mirage-net-macosx for most of my
>> day-to-day dev, which uses a completely different codepath as tuntap no
>> longer works usefully on OSX as of Yosemite).

Same thing here, I don't use ocaml-tuntap at all so it's hard to track if it's
broken. If something feels like binding all the basic tests of ocaml-tuntap
into an allcotest binary and make it run under Travis CI (if that's possible)
that would be great. I'll add it to my todo list anyway.

Thomas