Re: [MirageOS-devel] Next Document Day Moved to Wednesday, May 6

Reminder: Our Document Day is tomorrow!

Theme for this month: "No-Can-Do Without a HowTo"

We've got a lot of good information in the documentation, but it isn't
always in a form that will help someone use a particular feature for
the first time. Or, the information is present, but it might need to
be brought up-to-date.

Some of these possible topics include:

- Booting with UEFI (see the TODO page for a link to a Q&A post about this)
- Huge Page Support (needs review and updating)
- Installing on ARM (need a basic HowTo)
- Using Xen Project with common applications (see the TODO page for a
link to a Q&A post about Citrix Netscaler)
- Get up and running with Mirage OS
- Any other niche topic which doesn't have a good HowTo-type doc page

If you know anything about these or any other topic which needs to a
good HowTo document, please join in tomorrow!