[MirageOS-devel] C.H.I.P.

Hi,

As some of you may be aware, a crowdfunded project develops a $9
computer with pretty good characteristics:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598272670/chip-the-worlds-first-9-computer/description
The processor will be a Allwinner R8 which is based on the A13 model.
What is the status of Xen on the A13?  Some C.H.I.P. will be available
in September for kernel hackers.  Any interest in asking to be part of
it so that Xen is ready when C.H.I.P. becomes available to the rest of
us (January)?

Cheers,
Chris