Re: [MirageOS-devel] C.H.I.P.

Hi,

> As some of you may be aware, a crowdfunded project develops a $9
> computer with pretty good characteristics:
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598272670/chip-the-worlds-first-9-computer/description
> The processor will be a Allwinner R8 which is based on the A13 model.
> What is the status of Xen on the A13?  Some C.H.I.P. will be available
> in September for kernel hackers.  Any interest in asking to be part of
> it so that Xen is ready when C.H.I.P. becomes available to the rest of
> us (January)?

The CPU of the Allwinner R8 is an ARM Cortex-A8, so the question transits
to the Xen support for Cortex-A8.  Btw, is there a list somewhere that
summarises the Xen support for the various ARM processors?  Most SBCs
these days are based on Cortex-A7 (low-end ones line the RPi2), Cortex-A9
(mid-end ones like the Cubox-i family or Radxa Rock Pro), or Cortex-A15
or even Cortex-A17 (for higher-end ones like the Radxa 2).  I think the
A7 and A17 work with Xen, but not the other ones (but I may be wrong).

Best regards,
Dario Teixeira