Re: [MirageOS-devel] [opam-devel] Cross-compiling OCaml, Mirage OS for rumprun, OPAM integration

Le mardi, 19 mai 2015 Ã 16:44, Martin Lucina a Ãcrit :
> What I don't understand is why
> upstream OCaml 4.02.01 claims to support cross-compilation but doesn't; was
> this original effort abandoned by upstream? If so, why?

Where do you see that ? This is news to me. Some work is being done right now
[1] but I don't think anybody ever claimed there was support for
cross-compilation in 4.02.

Daniel

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=6266