Re: [MirageOS-devel] TLS deployments/feedback needed

On 05/20/2015 02:48 PM, Amir Chaudhry wrote:
On 20 May 2015, at 14:43, Richard Mortier <mort@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy to give it a go, not sure how soon I'll be able to get to it. (I
have several related TODOs about my website though, so perhaps on
Friday.)
Thanks and Friday would be fine :)

ISTR there was talk of producing step-by-step instructions for how to
handle the keys, certs etc required -- did that happen yet? Got a
pointer?
I think Anil was going to put something together that would take a reader from getting a
certificate through to build and deploy (based on his experience w doing exactly that via
Gandi).  That’s not done yet as he’s had to work on other issues.

If anyone else on the list would like to have a go at putting that together, it
would be very useful!
I'll take a run at setting it up and writing a HOWTO this afternoon, although the earliest I'll be able to actually publicly deploy anything is Friday.

-Mindy