Re: [MirageOS-devel] TLS deployments/feedback needed

I can edit this with some improvements about where to get keys from.
However, instead of a blog post, could we make this into a docs page
on the site so that we can make ongoing edits?  Then the blog post
could just reference the wiki page as a

(In the medium term, I intend to remove the wiki.ml code from cowabloga
and have it just clone a GitHub wiki for its source content instead.
For now we'll have to edit it manually via pull requests).

-anil