Re: [MirageOS-devel] Anyone else have problems with openmirage.org?

Very strange.

Both openmirage.org and https://mirage.io sometimes respond quite quickly and
sometimes just hang.

No other sites behave this way for me so it seems to be something specific to
these sites.

I have tried also from various servers that I control around the world and it
appears to be specific to the connection I am on (in Australia).

Iâm guessing itâs something to do with your ISP ByteMark but I donât have the
time or resources to diagnose further.

Anyway, since itâs just my location I guess its not worth pursuing but it is
very strange.