Re: [MirageOS-devel] CuBox-i 4x4: another ARM box

The ARM numbering scheme is exceedingly confusing -- it does indeed look
like it doesn't support the virtualisation extensions.  It'll be interesting
to see if it boots NetBSD at the moment, since then Martin's work on
Mirump will let us boot MirageOS on it without Xen.

The rPi 2 does have the virt extensions, but not the requisite interrupt
controller, and so will require a bunch of emulation code in Xen and KVM to
dispatch events to the virtual machines.

-anil