Re: [MirageOS-devel] CuBox-i 4x4: another ARM box

Hi,

What do I look for in an ARM to see if it could support Xen?  The Xen
wiki [0] says that virtualization extensions are required (Cortex-A7,
-A15, etc.).

Cubox uses Freescale i.MX6Q (A9) -- which has TrustZone, but not the
virtualization extensions?

I did find something about running KVM on RasPi 2 [1] [2], which is a
Broadcom A7.

[0]: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions
[1]: http://blog.flexvdi.es/2015/02/25/enabling-hyp-mode-on-the-raspberry-pi-2/
[2]: