Re: [MirageOS-devel] Web server MIME types / content types

> It looks like mirage-seal is going in this direction, with the caveats
> that a) it's a testbed for TLS support, and b) it does not send
> content-type yet.

Thanks for noticing, I've created
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-seal/issues/4 to track that. Patches are
welcome :-)

I see mirage-seal as a default way to publish static contents with mirage in
the near future. I plan to add a mode to serve HTTP contents only (but yes,
currently the goal is to test the other libraries).

Thomas