Re: [MirageOS-devel] Web server MIME types / content types

Andrew,

Thanks for pointing out the problem in the first place.

The PR adds content-type to the static_website example.  I assume this
is the same code you built your unikernel from?  If so, you already
have a git checkout of mirage-skeleton somewhere -- update your
config.ml and dispatch.ml from my master [1] and rebuild.

To be clear, example code like mirage-skeleton is not managed by OPAM,
but its dependencies (like the mirage tool, cohttp, etc.) are.

[1] https://github.com/lnmx/mirage-skeleton/tree/master/static_website

(It might be a while before my PR gets merged, due to some unrelated
build issues.)

--
Len