[MirageOS-devel] experimental vchan iocamljs notebook

  • To: Mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:52:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 09:53:11 +0000

Hi,

Iâve been experimenting with building iocamljs notebooks to document Mirage
libraries, in the style of Anilâs ocaml-dockerfile. Hereâs what Iâve got so far
for vchan:

http://djs55.github.io/ocaml-vchan/#

Iâve had to add a bunch of missing JS stubs in js_of_ocaml, io-page, cstruct
and vchan itself. Writing the stubs was quite easy but I donât know how to make
the âbuildâ nice. I donât think oasis or ocamlfind know about js (correct me if
Iâm wrong!) so Iâve had to manually add âmake js-installâ targets, and link
lines â-jsopt +vchan/vchan.jsâ in various places which is very ugly.

Cheers,
Dave