[MirageOS-devel] "Unbound type constructor Conduit.ctx" building mirage-http for rumprun

Hi all,

I've been steadily adding more packages to my opam-rumprun repository [1]
as I fix cross-compilation issues in the various build systems.

As of today, I'm *this close* to getting the TLS and HTTP stack to build on
rumprun. However, I've run into an error I don't understand.

While building mirage-http-rumprun (i.e. the cross-compiled mirage-http), I
get the following error:

- + /home/mato/.opam/4.02.1+32bit/bin/ocamlfind ocamlc -c -g -annot -bin-annot
-principal -package cohttp.lwt-core -package conduit.mirage -syntax camlp4o
-package sexplib.syntax -package tcpip.channel -I lib -o lib/cohttp_mirage.cmi
lib/cohttp_mirage.mli
- File "lib/cohttp_mirage.mli", line 23, characters 29-40:
- Error: Unbound type constructor Conduit.ctx
- Command exited with code 2.

What does this mean?

My packages are based on the current versions in the public opam
repository, with the exception of patches to 'mirage' itself [2] (adding
support for the rumprun target), and 'conduit' where I am building against
the as yet unreleased version 0.8.4 [3] in order to not have to deal with
the dependency on 'vchan'.

Is it possible that I have a version mismatch where the version of conduit
(0.8.4) is incompatible with mirage-http (2.2.0)?

Any ideas?

Martin

[1] https://github.com/mato/opam-rumprun
[2] https://github.com/mirage/mirage/compare/master...mato:rumprun