Re: [MirageOS-devel] "Unbound type constructor Conduit.ctx" building mirage-http for rumprun

On Thursday, 11.06.2015 at 15:11, Thomas Gazagnaire wrote:
> > Is it possible that I have a version mismatch where the version of conduit
> > (0.8.4) is incompatible with mirage-http (2.2.0)?
>
> indeed.
>
> conduit 0.8.4 works with mirage-http 2.3.0 (cohttp 0.17.*) and mirage-http
> 2.4.0 (cohttp 0.18.*). If you wait a little bit more, all these package will
> be in opam.

Thanks. I updated my -rumprun packages to those versions manually and I now
have mirage-http built. However, am running into other errors when trying
to build some unikernels that use conduit:

conduit_server:

File "unikernel.ml", line 12, characters 34-42:
Error: Unbound module CON.Flow

static_website:

File "dispatch.ml", line 46, characters 16-29:
Error: Unbound module S.Request

Again, given that I'm in an alternate universe of opam files, I have no
easy way of telling what constraints have changed upstream [*].

Is there something else I need to upgrade to match the new conduit? Mirage
itself?

Thanks,

Martin

[*] Getting the cross-compilation work into upstream OPAM and packages is
on my list, but I want to get the whole stack working first as the former
is going to take some discussion and time.