[MirageOS-devel] Running the static_website_tls example

Hi all,

what do I need to do to be able to run the static_website_tls example from
the mirage-dev branch of mirage-skeleton?

It dies for me with "Tls.Config: invalid configuration: certificate type or
usage does not match".

I don't understand where it is getting the certificate from -- there's
no cert or key in the htdocs directory. Or is the above message just an
obscure way of saying "Certificate not found"? :-)

If so, where do I put the certificate and key files?

Thanks,

Martin