Re: [MirageOS-devel] Problem installing mirage on FreeBSD

That looks like installation of the camlp4 preprocessor failed. I've
generally installed this via the system package manager in the past
(though I'm not a BSD user so can't speak for that platform) rather
than OPAM. Might be worth investigating whether there's a BSD port for
camlp4 specifically?

Others on the list will be able to answer more canonically though...

On 11 July 2015 at 21:18, Carl Dong <dongcarl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I started with a fresh install of FreeBSD 10.1 Release and installed
> opam from FreeBSD's ports collection. I did `opam init` and ran `eval
> (opam config env)` (I'm on fish shell). Then I ran `opam install mirage`
> which resulted in the following log: http://pastebin.com/Zn5mQkvv
> Any clue? Should I be asking in another mailing list?
>
> Cheers,
> Carl Dong
> dongcarl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> "I fight for the users"