Re: [MirageOS-devel] Problems with Step 4 of Hello World

So... I've managed to get some things working... Just to summarize, with
no ifconfigs, after I do `sudo ./mir-stackv4`, `telnet localhost 8080`
does not give me "hello!" as described in the docs, it says "Unable to
connect to remote host: Connection refused". If I then do `sudo ifconfig
tap0 10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0`, pinging workings, and telnet
connects, but doesn't give me "hello!", instead it gives me
```
Trying 10.0.0.2...
Connected to 10.0.0.2.
Escape character is '^]'.
```
and on the terminal with the ./mir-stackv4 open, it says
```
new tcp from 10.0.0.1 48670
```

is this what's supposed to happen? If so, then a lot of changes need to
be made on the docs.

Cheers,
Carl Dong
dongcarl@xxxxxxxxxxxx