Re: [MirageOS-devel] Updating TROVE or maintaining a remote

> As long as there is a place where we can see the release changes (not `git
> log`) I'm happy it to be anywhere. However https://mirage.io/releases/ is
> looking at the GitHub release and I prefer to have it as a file in the repo
> to be able to grep it for API changes (very useful when updating opam
> dependency constraints), so I try to maintain both.

As a library user I also want to be able to consult them through opam (see
[1,2]). Besides I still think that one should strive to remain as independent
as possible from github's infrastructure (and this especially now that they
made it clear that they have an opinion about what kind of words you should use
in your repo).

Best,

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/opam/issues/1900