Re: [MirageOS-devel] hdhcpd working.

On 18 August 2015 at 11:15, Magnus Skjegstad <magnus@xxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2015, at 08:50, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> > * Pass the configuration to the VM somehow, I think I read on the
>> > key/value module that converts the file into an ml file, that would be
>> > ok.
>>
>> I need to look up the latest on this, but the OS.Env module should
>> do key/value maps via the unikernel command line.  Thomas/Magnus,
>> what did you end up deciding to use in Jitsu for unikernel arg parsing?
>
> I still use mirage-bootvar-xen [0] to pass parameters via the "extra"
> option in libxl (or cmdline in libvirt). Eventually it would be great to
> be able to use OS.Env + Cmdliner, but it hasn't been implemented yet for
> Xen [1] :-)
>

> 0. https://github.com/mirage/mirage-bootvar-xen
> 1. https://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform/blob/master/xen/lib/env.ml

After converting, I guess there won't be any parameters except
verbosity to be passed (not considering the interfaces), but I do need
to pass the configuration file somehow.
Since I'm still not saving the lease database to disk, which I do
intend to do with irmin, the only thing I'd need is passing this
configuration file.