[MirageOS-devel] Setting up multiple records in Jitsu

Hi!
I'm playing around with MirageOS + Jitsu and was having a hard time finding the syntax for resolving multiple records/unikernels. The config I'm using now to start it is:

sudo /home/vagrant/.opam/4.01.0/bin/jitsu \
--bind=0.0.0.0 \
--forwarder=8.8.8.8 \
--ttl=30 \
--backend=libxl \
ip=10.100.199.41,\
kernel=../myblog/_mirage/mir-www.xen,\
memory=64000,\
name=www,\
nic=xenbr0

I would like to add a few more (sub)domains onto it if possible (like a whole zonefile).
Thanks!
Matt