Re: [MirageOS-devel] Getting Started

And above all, welcome!  Feel free to ask questions as you learn and explore the various components.  As Mindy notes, there's still quite a bit of "institutional knowledge" that hasn't been captured in our documentation, so patches to improve mirage-www (which is the live website) are most welcome, as are any pieces that you find confusing or difficult to get started with.

Anil