Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS fortnightly call - Wednesday 30th at 4pm BST

> On 1 Oct 2015, at 09:43, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Why only private replies? People on the list should be able to comment
> on suggestions too, IMO.

I donât want this to become long thread with lots of tangential discussions
about this or that tool.  A summary of suggestions should be fine.

If someone else wants to look into this, theyâre more than welcome but I donât
think itâs material to the other work around Mirage at moment.  If transparency
is the issue, Iâve no problem discussing this on a GitHub issue instead, anyone
can âwatchâ that thread if they choose to.  I made an issue at:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/issues/392

> Personally, I thought Hangouts worked pretty
> well. We seem to get more people joining the hangouts than we do when
> we use GotoMeeting, I don't need to run a Windows VM to join, and the
> picture quality is better. The need for a Google account and
> installing a plugin is annoying, though.

I responded to this on the issue linked above.

Best wishes,
Amir