Re: [MirageOS-devel] Irmin on BLOCK

On 10 November 2015 at 16:49, Rupert Horlick <rh572@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm implementing this for a Part II project, so I've decided to go ahead and
> implement my own simple FS for BLOCK, rather than using IRMIN.
>
> However, I'm coming across the difficulties that Dave mentioned,

Simple and in-memory is (surely!) still good to start with though!

> so I'm
> reading up on B-trees as we speak. I may well end up writing a simple B-tree
> library, so I'll let know you if I do.

There may be most of such a thing already I think -- Chris Greenhalgh
at Nottingham lashed something up a while ago based on Baardskeerder,
see https://github.com/cgreenhalgh/ocaml-btree (though based on a much
much earlier version of Mirage :)

--
Richard Mortier