Re: [MirageOS-devel] OPAM for ubuntu 15.10

Hi Anil,

I'm sorry, i should have checked that before writing. Thank you!

Regards,

Luis

Hi Luis (+CC OPAM/Mirage lists as FYI),

I've uploaded OCaml 4.02.3 and OPAM 1.2.2 PPA builds for Wily to Launchpad, where they're building in the experimental repository. Once that's completed (which takes a while due to the ARM builds), I will move them over to the stable PPAs.

Note that OPAM 1.2.2 is already packaged up in Wily, so all that these PPAs do is to upgrade the OCaml system version to 4.02.3 (from 4.02.1).

Anil