Re: [MirageOS-devel] Hardware choices for ARM64

Hi!
As a newbie I'm a bit confused which boards and CPUs work with
MirageOS/XEN. I understood while ARM64 doesn't work yet (but it
shouldn't be a big deal to get it running) instead ARM32 is the only
architecture supported. Obviously Cubieboard2 works but I couldn't find
information about other supported devices. In particular I'm interested
in faster devices than the Cubieboard2. Could anybody list other working
boards and summarize the requirements to look for?

Thanks a lot.