[MirageOS-devel] Query about mirage-tcpip and checksums

One of my undergraduate students who's doing a project with MirageOS
and the TCP/IP stack in particular asked a question that I couldn't
immediately answer -- wondered if someone else could :)

Specifically, https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip/blob/master/tcp/pcb.ml#L99
appears to define `verify_checksum` to always return `true`; but it is
then called at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip/blob/master/tcp/pcb.ml#L510
in the `input` function in a way that probably expects checksums to
have actually been verified.

Which seems rather odd -- am I missing something?

--
Richard Mortier
richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx