Re: [MirageOS-devel] ocaml libraries for interfacing with cloud providers?

Hi Mindy. Are you looking for a library that is compatible with MirageOS? If so, what are those requirements, e.g. must it use Lwt or be functorized against specific signatures? Is a dependency on Core_kernel okay? Do you also want any compatibility with js_of_ocaml, e.g. there are 2 ways to sign requests, one of which can be used on the client side.