[MirageOS-devel] Build error in the introduction tutorial

hi
I'm new to mirage and appreciate the work you've done to introduce new
users to this huge project from the very beginning. While the
installation process went smooth (opam is awesome!), I'm not able to
build the very first (hello world) project.

like you write on the first section of:
https://mirage.io/wiki/hello-world
I did:
   $ git clone git://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton.git
   $ cd mirage-skeleton

Now, I'm not absolutely sure what to do next. Normally I would follow
the README that says

    $ make console-configure

but according to your wiki page I have to
    $ cd console
    $ mirage configure --unix

In this case it doesn't seem to make any difference the error is always
the same:

----- Error message
     console     => ocamlfind query -format '%p'  -recursive
     mirage-console.unix mirage-types.lwt[ERROR]      command terminated
     with exit code 2
     stderr: ocamlfind: Package `mirage-console.unix' not found
------

(entire error message at the bottom)

Maybe something in the ocamlfind configuration is the problem?

Sys infos:

cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=14.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=trusty
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS"

opam --version
1.2.2

 ocaml -version
The OCaml toplevel, version 4.02.3

which ocamlfind
/home/ben/.opam/system/bin/ocamlfind

ocamlfind list | grep -i mirage
mirage              (version: 2.5.0)
mirage-types        (version: 2.3.0)
mirage-types.lwt    (version: 2.3.0)
mirage.runtime      (version: 2.5.0)

 find ~/.opam/ -iname 'mirage-console'
/home/ben/.opam/4.01.0/share/mirage-console
/home/ben/.opam/4.01.0/etc/mirage-console
/home/ben/.opam/4.01.0/lib/mirage-console
/home/ben/.opam/4.01.0/doc/mirage-console
/home/ben/.opam/packages/mirage-console
/home/ben/.opam/repo/default/packages/mirage-console

Thanks for your help.
Regards ben

------ entire error message ----

$ mirage configure --unix

Mirage      Using scanned config file: config.ml
Mirage      Processing:
/home/ben/test/miragehello/mirage-skeleton/console/config.ml
Mirage      => rm -rf
/home/ben/test/miragehello/mirage-skeleton/console/_build/config.*
Mirage      => cd /home/ben/test/miragehello/mirage-skeleton/console &&
ocamlbuild -use-ocamlfind -tags annot,bin_annot -pkg mirage config.cmxs
console     Using configuration:
/home/ben/test/miragehello/mirage-skeleton/console/config.ml
console     Configuring for target: Unix
console     1 job [Unikernel.Main]
console     Installing OPAM packages.
console     => opam --version
console     => opam install --yes depext
[NOTE] Package depext is already installed (current version is 0.6).
console     => opam depext mirage-console mirage-unix
# Detecting depexts using flags: x86_64 linux ubuntu
# The following system packages are needed:
#  - m4
#  - time
# All required OS packages found.
console     => opam install --yes mirage-console mirage-unix
[NOTE] Package mirage-console is already installed (current version is
2.1.3).
[NOTE] Package mirage-unix is already installed (current version is
2.3.1).