[MirageOS-devel] next steps for working on outreachy project

I got accepted for the December 7 - March 7 round of outreachy internships
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/2015/DecemberMarch#Xen_Project and I'm not
sure what to do next. In the application, I said the work I planned to
accomplish was:

> In parallel in the first two months:
> * create github issues for known NTP protocol flaws, with reference to this
> paper: http://www.cs.bu.edu/~goldbe/papers/NTPattack.pdf
> * create a purely functional NTP library without dependencies to UNIX (to
> parse
> and generate packets and to implement the state machine / filtering / clock
> discipline algorithms)
> * a test suite for this library
>
> In the remaining time:
> * a Mirage unikernel or unikernels acting as at least one of an NTP server or
> an
> NTP client, which may require modification to the mirage clock interface.

I am not sure what things I have to do next and i have a few questions --
does my plan need to be revised, do I need to set up time to meet with my
mentor or with someone else, do I need to sign legal agreements (like is
mentioned in
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy#Advice_about_Using_Your_Legal_Name),
and are there any other things required/expected of me in this?

--
Kia