[MirageOS-devel] Calling C libraries from mirage OS

I'm trying to call a C library from mirage OS.

I'm following the example from git hub here:
https://github.com/yallop/ocaml-ctypes-expat-example

This example builds with an ocamlfind command-line, it doesn't use
mirage and config.ml to generate a Makefile. I figured out I need use
"add_to_ocamlfind_libraries" and "add_to_opam_packages" to insert the
relevant flags into the make file, so the project builds without error
when I run:
mirage configure --unix
make

(I know add_to_ocamlfind_libraries / add_to_opam_packages are
depreciated but all the examples are still using them)

I also need to add the c library I'm calling to the command lines in the
makefile. I've had a look thought "mirage.ml" can't see function to do
that:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/blob/master/lib/mirage.ml

What am I missing?

Thanks,