Re: [MirageOS-devel] ANN: ocaml-session first release

Not at all. Just don't want people to be surprised when they don't see it in OPAM.

An Irmin backend should be simple and straightforward. Could use session ids for branch ids and then each one could have its own history. Maybe?

Anyways, all that's necessary is to implement the following signature, and put the implementation into backends/irmin:

-Spiros E.