[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS tutorial

Hi all,

I'm giving a new tutorial on MirageOS tomorrow, it is available here:

https://github.com/samoht/loops-mirage

(for those who plan to be at the tutorial tomorrow, you are not allowed to
prepare it in advance :p)

It is supposed to be a short, easy and fun introduction to MirageOS and should
give a good idea of what we can do with it (i.e. do low-level and high-level
programming using the same tools). It's obviously a bit too late to rewrite it
totally, but I would gladly welcome suggestions/pull requests to improve it.
The code is public domain and can be re-used freely for future tutorials (I'll
add a license shortly).

Best,
Thomas