[MirageOS-devel] Mirage-OS and Netmap

Hi,

We are trying to look into how to integrate Netmap based netfront into Mirage-OS. We currently have a a Mini OS that supports netmap netfront. What I would like to get some help or direction on would be how to easiest integrate this into the Mirage network stack. Is the only solution to extend or rewrite the frontend in mirage-net-xen or would it be more general (and easier) approach to create a new way of doing packet IO from Mirage using the netfront running in Mini OS? Any pointers or opinions would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Heikki