[MirageOS-devel] Outreachy opportunities with MirageOS --

Hello MirageOS,

​I'm Gina and I'm a lady developer living in Oakland, California. I'm interested in working on these projects as an Outreachy candidate:

- the Syslogd​ project with Hannes Mehnert
- the simple network management protocol with Richard Mortier
​​
I love OCaml (http://www.gina.codes/2016/02/14/dear-ocaml-i-love-you.html) and I'm flying to Morocco in March to participate in the MirageOS hackathon. I'm hoping to submit my first patch there (or by the time I get there, per Outreachy patch timeline requirement).

Thanks for your time,
Gina Maini
@wiredsis