Re: [MirageOS-devel] Outreachy opportunities with MirageOS --

Hi Gina, welcome and thanks for getting in touch!

Mort and Hannes (cced) can give more input on those specific projects.
The projects are the other way around :)
  - Mort will mentor Syslogd
  - Hannes will mentor SNMP

That’s a great blog post and thanks for taking the time write it! If you happen
to have an OCaml-specific RSS/Atom feed, I’d like to add it to
http://ocaml.org/community/planet/ [1].

It’s wonderful that you’re heading to Morocco too!

Amir

[1] The specific file to edit is
https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/blob/master/planet_feeds.txt (please feel
free to submit a PR!)