Re: [MirageOS-devel] Outreachy opportunities with MirageOS --

​​Hi,

You don't see my name on that list for Morocco, because you probably see Edgar's (Algebr/ fxfactorial) as he's my husband and I'm his +1. Sure, I'll definitely PR my RSS to the list. I'll message the mentors respectively and wait to see you all in Morocco.

Gina

PS: Are any official group camel rides scheduled for off-time in Morocco? Seems obligatory.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 6:48 AM, Richard Mortier <richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 26 February 2016 at 14:29, Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26/02/2016 02:56, Gina Maini wrote:
>> I'm Gina and I'm a lady developer living in Oakland, California. I'm
>> interested in working on these projects as an Outreachy candidate:
>>
>> - the Syslogd project with Hannes Mehnert
>> - the simple network management protocol with Richard Mortier
>>
>> I love OCaml (http://www.gina.codes/2016/02/14/dear-ocaml-i-love-you.html)
>> and I'm flying to Morocco in March to participate in the MirageOS
>> hackathon. I'm hoping to submit my first patch there (or by the time I get
>> there, per Outreachy patch timeline requirement).
>
> sounds great to me.  cu in Morocco (since outreachy application deadline
> is 22nd of March, there should be plenty of time to discuss what you
> want to do)!

Yup, sounds good. Unfortunately I won't be in Morocco after all, but
feel free to mail me if you've any specific questions about that
project. (And I'm sure that Hannes and Mindy will be able to answer
any questions about Outreachy, Mirage etc anyway :)

--
Richard Mortier
richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--