Re: [MirageOS-devel] ocaml-vchan - getting started

I tried that, now I’m getting:

$ make
W: Cannot find source file matching module 'vchan' in library vchan
Finished, 0 targets (0 cached) in 00:00:00.
Finished, 40 targets (39 cached) in 00:00:0

This is confusing to me, since vchan is the module I thought I was building?

Thanks,
Tyler