Re: [MirageOS-devel] AppveyorCI scripts (Windows CI)

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:21 PM, David Scott <scott.dj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

following what I said in the MirageOS call, I’ve written some instructions to easily test packages on Windows, using Appveyor CI:

It is using the great windows distribution done by fdopen[1] and can surely be improved in many ways (including running tests after enabling windows symlinks[2]).  One nice addition would be to compile and call yorik, the script that we already use to parametrise the tests we do on TravisCI (with depots, revdeps, etc).

btw, most of the Mirage packages that I tried just built and worked fine (including Git and Irmin), but not io-page[3] because of `posix_memalign`.

Challenge accepted ;-)

Hopefully this will be in io-page.1.6.0.

I'm pleased to say that `mirage-block-unix.2.2.0` now supports Win32 (apart from the `Block.resize` extension which still needs work due to missing `ftruncate`)

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Scott