Re: [MirageOS-devel] AppveyorCI scripts (Windows CI)

On 2 March 2016 at 16:59, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> following what I said in the MirageOS call, I’ve written some instructions
> to easily test packages on Windows, using Appveyor CI:
>
> https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml-ci-scripts/blob/master/README-appveyor.md
>
> It is using the great windows distribution done by fdopen[1] and can surely
> be improved in many ways (including running tests after enabling windows
> symlinks[2]).  One nice addition would be to compile and call yorik, the
> script that we already use to parametrise the tests we do on TravisCI (with
> depots, revdeps, etc).
>
> btw, most of the Mirage packages that I tried just built and worked fine
> (including Git and Irmin), but not io-page[3] because of `posix_memalign`.

This is very cool! I tested it with 0install, and it installed all the
dependencies successfully except for ocurl (guess I should add support
for cohttp then).

> Best,
> Thomas
>
> [1] https://fdopen.github.io/opam-repository-mingw/
> [2]
> https://github.com/fdopen/opam-repository-mingw/blob/master/README.md#things-to-remember
> [3] https://github.com/mirage/io-page/issues/26

Dr Thomas Leonard        http://roscidus.com/blog/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA