Re: [MirageOS-devel] A question about MirageOS

Hi; Welcome :)

MirageOS is OCaml-only, though see the ctypes library for means to
perhaps integrate non-OCaml code with OCaml.

There are a number of other Unikernel projects however, in quite a
wide range of languages. See http://unikernel.org and particularly
http://unikernel.org/projects/ for more info.

On 3 March 2016 at 06:59, 梅超 <13349873655@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>         I'm a student interested in the MirageOS, I think it's wonderful and
> I'm planing to do some research through MirageOS, I have read some papers
> about Unikernels and Mirage,but still know little about it, now I have a
> question about it, I'm just wondering if  Mirage can compile applications in
> other languages(e.g. Java,C++,Android) into Unikernels,so that these
> applications can run in the form of unikernels(if not, is it possible to do
> this?),or it can only apply to Ocaml applications?
>       Thanks  for  your time,I'll  appreciate it very much if someone of you
> can give an answer.
>

> 你还在存银行存某宝忍受贬值吗?抢6.2%超高收益马上赚钱>>

Richard Mortier
mort@xxxxxxxxxx