[MirageOS-devel] A question about MirageOS

Hello everyone:
        I'm a student interested in the MirageOS, I think it's wonderful and I'm planing to do some research through MirageOS, I have read some papers about Unikernels and Mirage,but still know little about it, now I have a question about it, I'm just wondering if  Mirage can compile applications in other languages(e.g. Java,C++,Android) into Unikernels,so that these applications can run in the form of unikernels(if not, is it possible to do this?),or it can only apply to Ocaml applications?
      Thanks  for  your time,I'll  appreciate it very much if someone of you can give an answer.

你还在存银行存某宝忍受贬值吗?抢6.2%超高收益马上赚钱>>