Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage on Raspberry Pi 3

I guess the www unikernal is running but my networking knowledge may be letting me down.

In the example bridge0's inet is 169.254.65.18 is that where I'd expect it to be accessible? And I see that qemu has created tap0 and attached it to bridge0.

What I'm unclear about is how I can make http requests to the running unikernel from the host/OSX?

On 8 March 2016 at 16:16, Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/03/2016 16:08, Joel Hughes wrote:
> I'm trying to run the ISO directly in qemu and it's running but with a
> couple of "unsupported function" errors.
>
> I've documented my steps here:
> https://github.com/rudenoise/solo5-mirage-OSX#current-output

Those 'unsupported function' messages originate in the OCaml runtime and
are ignorable.

> I'm sure my network settings are not quite right too.
>
> Am I doing anything obviously wrong?

To me this looks all right!

hannes