[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS fortnightly call - Wednesday *23rd March* at 4pm GMT

  • To: mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:37:23 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:37:39 +0000

Hi folks,

Since a number of people are still at the Hackathon in Marrakech [1] it seems
better to shift the call by one week.  Therefore, the next MirageOS call will
take place *next week* on Wednesday afternoon at 4pm GMT (23rd March).

The call is open to all and I’ll send a reminder closer to the time.

The notes from last few calls are finally in a PR [2] (phew). If anyone is
able/willing to take notes going forward, please do get in touch with me. We’re
also exploring other approaches too — for example, we’ve mentioned the idea of
an IRC based catchup. Your thoughts are welcome!

Agenda items for next week are being gathered so please add any points to:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

Best wishes,
Amir

[1] If you haven’t already seen it, you should definitely check out the
Hackthon webpage — itself a project built during the week! See the site at
http://canopy.mirage.io

[2] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/441